Wellspring Center for Counseling is always looking to add skilled therapists to our team.
We’re a faith-sensitive therapy practice that prides itself on bringing excellent and compassionate care to people in our communities. Wellspring was founded in 2017 and has locations in Elgin, IL and Sycamore, IL.
At Wellspring, we know that for many clients, their faith is a major aspect of their lives. For clients who wish to have spiritual integration in their therapy process, we incorporate faith-based practices and therapeutic interventions so there doesn’t have to be the choice between “pastoral” help and “therapeutic” help. We are the bridge connecting both incredible fields.
Who we’re looking for:
- Counselors who are dedicated to excellence in their field, who are compassionate, professional, and committed to their own growth as well as the growth of their clients.
- Licensed therapists who can integrate Christian counseling into their work for clients who find this valuable in their treatment.
- Counselors that work with children utilizing play therapy and who can help families understand best practices with how to thrive in their unique family dynamics.
- Therapists who will work with couples with various presenting issues to strengthen the marital relationship.
- Team members who will bring their own interests to provide value to the work that we do in the community, in churches, and in collaboration with other practices.
- Workers who will contribute to a positive work environment that is supportive, collaborative, caring, and fun.
- Provide counseling services to individuals, couples, or families as you walk alongside them to find hope and healing in their journey. This is your main responsibility and the heart of what we do at Wellspring.
- Complete clinical and administrative documentation in a timely manner.
- Support the office and your co-workers through minimal office upkeep.
- Manage a caseload of 10-30 clients, depending on part-time or full-time status.
What we provide:
- Biweekly group consultations to assist with case consultation, intervention ideas, and support.
- Competitive pay for both clinical and non-clinical work.
- Comfortable, furnished office spaces conducive to effective counseling.
- A supportive team environment.
- Training to provide a consistent approach to documentation and administrative work.
- Support staff to manage client inquiries, schedule intakes, and provide billing services so that therapists and counselors can focus on clinical work.
To be considered, you must have one or more of the following degrees or licenses.
- Previous experience in private practice.
- Additional training in family systems theory, attachment theory, and emotionally focused therapy.
- Specialties including child play therapy, couples therapy, and family therapy.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job opportunity that could be right for you, send your cover letter and resumé to Halie Howells, Clinic Director (Halie.Howells@wellspringcenterforcounseling.com). Include information about the populations you are willing and/or interested in serving as well an any specific presenting issues that you are interested and/or willing to treat.